Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Original entry on January 21, 2012: Who would have thought moving on is possible?

If my life were a movie, I'd have to say, mine is nearing its credits.

Not because i'm going to eternal slumber or anything. No, it's a little less dramatic than that. My movie's about to end because I'm about to begin yet another sequel.

As to the question of whether or not the next one will be better, that I do not know. But I am hoping for the best (just like what every one in my specie is hoping for. No matter how much they deny it).
~~~~
So yes, my movie's about to end... and I'm glad.

I have come to this metaphor because, just like most movie plots, after the climax and the denouement, it is either a "fin" or the continuation of the heroine's tale that will follow.

Mine's the latter.

I personally admit that I had just gone through a rather heartbreaking drama and, thankfully, had just achieved an exhausting resolution.

I am currently at that part of that movie where the heroine had just achieved reconciliation with herself. She is seen sitting on a bench facing a seemingly infinite lake. Her wayward hair breezes lightly through her forehead but her face is at peace. She smiles as her past drowns away like the lingeringly sinking sun at the horizon. She closes her eyes for a moment, taking everything in with a pint of submission, acceptance and relief. She reopens her eyes slowly only to find the sun gone ---but also finding company with the person she never quite expected.

So yes, my dear friends. I believe it is time to put an end to this story.
Let the credits roll ,
let the themesong be played One. Last. Time,
and--- let us proceed.

This director is about to say, "THAT'S A WRAP!" to this movie.

2 comments:

I am said...

MOVING ON IS POSSIBLE..YES JAN..

Unknown said...

Hi, Rica! :) True! Ika nga, kung gugustuhin, mangyayari! ^_^ Glad to see you on my blog!